TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Why do I need PouchPASS?
- Which device is the PouchPASS compatible with?
- Where can I download the PouchPASS app?
- Why is my temperature so low/high? Why is my temperature inaccurate?
- Does PouchPass only offer wristband wearables?
- What is included in my PouchPASS subscription?
- What are included in my PouchPASS subscription package?
- Do you offer annual subscriptions?
- What payment options do you accept?
- How long is PouchPASS Return and Warranty?
Why do I need PouchPASS?
PouchPass Technology is a risk mitigation tool that accurately measures your body temperature. PouchPASS Monitor App, together with the wristband, allows users to monitor body temperature continuously, remotely and with no physical contact.
Which device is the PouchPASS compatible with?
The PouchPASS is compatible with most mobile devices that run iOS 13 or later, or Android 5.0 or later.
Where can I download the PouchPASS app?
The PouchPASS Monitor App for iPhone is available on the App Store for devices running iOS 13 or later and Google Play for devices running Android 5.0 or later.
Why is my temperature so low/high? Why is my temperature inaccurate?
Body temperature may be affected by your activity, time and environment. Here are some factors that affects your body temperature:
Does PouchPASS only offer wristband wearables?
As of the moment, the only temperature accessory we offer are PouchBANDS.
What is included in my PouchPASS subscription?
There are various packages from PouchPASS that you can subscribe to. Packages are as follows:
What are included in my PouchPASS subscription package?
Your PouchPASS package will come with the following Items:
Do you offer annual subscriptions?
Yes! PouchPASS are offered in different subscription terms (12, 24, and 36 months)
What payment options do you accept?
You can pay your PouchPASS subscription using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Paypal.
How long is PouchPASS Return and Warranty?
PouchPASS offers a 30-day warranty and a 1 year extended warranty.